You have no items in your shopping cart.
The SHOPRIDER™ 888SE – EXPLORER has been refreshed and is now available. It features an updated gas assist adjustable tiller, a built-in USB port, a comfortable high-back contoured seat, and adjustable rear vision mirrors. It also comes with an updated basket equipped with a carry handle, a new LED headlight, a storage pocket, rims, and a nudge bar.
Shoprider's 888SE Explorer is designed with four 26 cm (10″) wheels which provide added safety and security while their narrow width facilitates easy access to all areas. The 888E can attain speeds up to 8km/h. Packed with additional features including a front light, rear and side reflectors and a horn. The rear-wheel-drive and electromagnetic brake further enhance the reliability of this impressive Scooter.
Red not available until June 2024.
- Gas assist adjustable tiller
- USB port
- Comfortable high back contoured seat with swivel function
- Updated basket with carry handle
- Tie down points on rear of scooter
- Adjustable rear vision mirrors
- Rear adjustable suspension
- Height adjustable seat with depth adjustment away from tiller
- Width, height and angle adjustable flip up padded armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
- Angle adjustable backrest
- Padded loop handlebar
- Fingertip operated controls
- Forward / Reverse drive settings
- Variable speed settings
- Battery power indicator
- LED headlight
- Rear lights
- Rear wheel drive
- Pneumatic tyres
- Electromagnetic brake
- Overall: 1280mm (L) x 600mm (W) x 1070mm (H)
- Turning Circle: 1500mm
- Maximum range: Up to 32km\
- Safe climb angle: 9°
- Maximum climb angle: 9°
- Motor: 0.75Hp high torque motor (2 pole)
- Batteries: 2 x 24v / 50 Amp minimum (supplied)
- Charger: 8 Amp (supplied)
Tyres (Pneumatic): Front / Rear: Ø260 x 85mm (10″)
- Product Weight: 99kg – with batteries
- Maximum User Weight: 136kg – on flat ground
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.