You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our NDIS guide can assist funded recipients, parents, caregivers or partners with basic NDIS information, as well as how Daily Living can assist through the purchasing process. Daily Living Products stock a variety of Disability equipment that provide a wide range of assistance when performing daily tasks. Disability aids for basic tasks can range from cutlery, household aids and tableware to incontinence and health care aids. More specialised disability aids will provide a higher level of assistance, shop our range of Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Walking Aids and more!
National: The NDIS is being introduced progressively across all states and territories.
Disability: The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. Early intervention supports can also be provided for eligible people with disability or children with developmental delay.
Insurance: The NDIS gives all Australians peace of mind if they, their child or loved one is born with or acquires a permanent and significant disability, they will get the support they need.
Scheme: The NDIS is not a welfare system. The NDIS is designed to help people get the support they need so their skills and independence improve over time.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an Australian Government scheme providing Australians aged under 65, who have permanent and significant disability with funding for supports and services.
Daily Living Products are proud providers for NDIS, we have a range of assistive living equipment suitable to enhance the ability to perform every day tasks with ease. The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. Early intervention supports can also be provided for eligible people with disability or children with developmental delay.
The NDIS funds are 'reasonable and necessary supports' to help individuals achieve the goals that align with Daily Living Products. Your personalised NDIS plan will outline the kind of support services, assistive technology, or treatments you require to achieve your personal goals and live a full and independent life. The NDIS funds ‘reasonable and necessary supports’ to help you achieve these goals.See the NDIS website for more information about the scheme.
- Be under 65 years of age
- Be an Australian Citizen or resident or permanent visa holder
- Meet the disability or early intervention requirements.
If you are over the age of 65, the NDIS does not provide assistance as there is support available through the Commonwealth Aged Care system. For more details about eligibility for NDIS, visit the NDIS website
Daily Living Products are an official NDIS provider. To get started just follow the steps below to compose and send a quote for your client.
1. Select the item you wish to add to your quote, it will direct you to the product page itself.
2. On the right of the product image, you will notice two options. You have the ability to add your product to your shopping cart, or you can select ' ADD TO QUOTE' next to it to begin building your NDIS quote
3. To add multiple items to your quote, continue to repeat steps 1 & 2 until you are ready to submit.
4. Scroll to the very top of the page and a blue bar will appear with the option to select 'YOUR QUOTE', this option will redirect you to your quote.
5. Once redirected to your quote, you will are required to complete the personal information including NDIS number & plan managers details.
6. Click submit and you are done! It's that easy.
Our sales team will receive the quote and will be in touch within 2 business days. If you require additional assistance or information, feel free to call us on 1300 364 460.