You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kcare's Heavy Duty Shower with Arms - is an ideal companion for those who appreciate extra seating support when showering!
Bigger 28mm tubing ensures a secure hold during transfers, while the adjustable height and angle helps adjust to uneven floors. The moulded plastic clip-on seat guarantees easy cleaning and the anti-slip rubber tips offer stability like no other. Enjoy the long-lasting durability of the aluminium frame - the perfect pick for anyone who values support and comfort!
- Designed for users preferring additional seating support while showering.
- Larger 28mm tubing makes it easier to grip handles when transferring.
- Adjustable height and angle to suit individual users and uneven floors.
- Moulded plastic clip-on seat for easy cleaning.
- Anti-slip rubber tips on each leg for stability.
- Durable and long lasting aluminium frame.
- Independently tested to AS/NZS 3973:2009.
- Suitable for institutional and domestic use.
|Overall Width||525 mm|
|Min Overall Depth||380 mm|
|Max Overall Depth||410 mm|
|Seat Width||350 mm|
|Seat Depth||300 mm|
|Min Floor To Seat Height||510 mm|
|Max Floor To Seat Height||640 mm|
|Width Between Arms||480 mm|
|Product Weight||2.8 kg|
|Max User Weight||200 kg|
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.