You have no items in your shopping cart.
The dysphagia mug helps people who have trouble swallowing. Drinking while tucking the chin toward the chest gives normal swallowing mechanisms time to work. The clever design of the mug helps prevent liquids from escaping at the lips and directs the liquid to the centre of the mouth. It provides sufficient nose clearance to empty the cup without tilting the head back. The extended handle accommodates gripping by the entire hand or by the thumb only.
- Generous handle size to assist gripping.
- Sloping rim for additional nose clearance assists cup to be tipped up with minimal tilting back of the head.
- Designed to improve comfort whilst drinking and reduce liquids from spilling from the mouth.
- Dishwasher safe for easier cleaning.
- 235ml capacity.
- Dishwasher safe up to 82degrees.
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.