The design: Designer Isabel Heubl developed Integral with great empathy after extensive studies into the circumstances and lifestyle of people with gripping difficulties. Integral combines exceptional design with outstanding functionality.
The aesthetics: The elegant, graceful design is based on classical cutlery shapes and therefore emphasizes the normality of cutlery with only a slightly special appearance.
The quality: Integral is an addition to the Amefa cutlery series and is produced from the finest quality 18/10 stainless steel, which ensures durability, a beautiful shine and a lasting performance. Integral is dishwasher safe.
The function: The bullet-shaped handle fits perfectly into the palm of the hand and makes it easy to hold.
- The flattened top of the blade makes it easier to apply pressure when cutting.
- The lean transition from handle to bowl allows you to hold it in various positions.
- The light curve at the edge of the blade allows a rocking motion when cutting.
- The elevated handle makes it easy to pick up the cutlery from flat surfaces.
- The flattened bottom of the handle ensures the cutlery stays put.