You have no items in your shopping cart.
Unicare's day chair is a comfortable and versatile chair for dining or general sitting.
The Unicare Day Chair is designed for easy maneuverability with small glides and large, comfortable armrests. It provides a range of seating positions thanks to its adjustable padded seat and sturdy epoxy-coated steel frame. Whether for home or hospital use, this chair is both comfortable and durable. Additionally, it's made with Vinyl which makes cleaning a breeze! With its 300kg capacity, it is a great seating option for bariatric users.
Available in Champagne or Slate.
- This is perfect for dining or other leisurely activities.
- Reinforced epoxy-coated steel frame for longevity
- Premium high-resilient foam seat
- New and improved polyurethane arm pads to improve infection control, reduce the risk of skin tears, and increase the chair's durability
- Supplied standard with rear transportation wheels for ease of manoeuvrability
- Height and angle adjustable padded seat from 475 - 625
- Depth adjustable seat from 420 - 520
- Flat metal push button for ease of height adjusting legs
- Ergonomically shaped backrest for lumbar and lateral support
- Bariatric capacity
- Overall Width (mm) 700
- Overall Depth (mm) 720
- Overall Height (mm) 1180
- Seat Width (mm) 500
- Seat Depth (mm) 380 - 480
- Seat Height (mm) 430 - 580
- Backrest Height From Seat (mm) 750
- Armrest Height From Seat (mm) 220
- Width Between Arms (mm) 480
- Unit Weight (kg) 14.5
- Max User Weight (kg) 300
- Warranty (months) 12
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.