You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is one of the first lightweight Bariatric wheelchairs we have had to have a maximum user weight of 182kg but only weigh between 16.5kg-17.5kg (depending on size). Merits Lightweight Wheelchair is as light as most self-propelling wheelchairs but has a much larger user weight due to the reinforced double cross-brace which gives extra strength. Comes with full-length armrests, detachable swing-away leg rests with oversize footplates and 24" x 1.3/8" puncture-free foram-filled tyres.
- High strength lightweight aluminium alloy frame
- Detachable full armrests with durable plastic skirt guards
- Double cross-brace frame with a weight capacity of 182kg
- Black nylon seat and back upholstery
- Self-propel 24″ x 1-3/8′ foam-filled tyres with spoked wheels and aluminium hand rims
- Wide 8″ x 2″ foam-filled castor wheels
- Detachable swing-away footrests with large aluminium footplates
- Elevating leg rests (optional)
- Available in 20″, 22″ & 24″ seat widths
- Overall Width 20", 22" or 24"
- Overall Length 123cm
- Overall Height 91cm
- Seat Width 22" or 24"
- Seat Depth 46cm
- Seat height from the ground 49cm
- Seat Back Height 40cm
- Armrest Height 23cm
- Weight Capacity 182kg
- Total weight of wheelchair 16.5kg (22") 17.5kg (24")
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.