You have no items in your shopping cart.
Redgum's Knee Walker is designed to provide mobility to people with below-knee pathology, some of the main reasons a knee walker would be used are for sprained ankles, ankle, foot, or heel fractures, broken bones, lower limb surgery.
Compact and easy to fold, this knee walker can adjust quickly for your right or left leg and is only available in red.
A knee scooter or knee walker is a four-wheeled alternative to crutches or a traditional walker as a mobility aid. Today’s version is a lightweight, foldable design that, with the knee flexed, supports the shin of the unusable limb. The knee walker is a safe, comfortable, and easy-to-maneuver alternative to the traditional crutch. The knee walker is foldable and suitable for transport in the boot of a car.
- Easy to assemble
- Padded contoured knee rest - height adjustable
- Offset knee rest position - can be left or right
- Height adjustable handlebars
- Anti-slide hand grips
- Left + Right-hand dual locking brake system
- Large wheels for excellent mobility + stability
- Strong lightweight construction
- Folds down for storage and transport
- Removable wire carry basket
- Walking stick holders
- Overall: 500mm (W) x 1050mm (L) x 900mm (H)
- Kneepad Size: 190mm (W) x 380mm (L)
- Kneepad Height: (from floor to top of seat) 530mm – 640mm
- Handlebar Width: 490mm
- Handlebar Height: (from floor to top of handlebar) 900mm – 1050mm
- Wheel Diameter: 200mm / 8”
- Product Weight: 15.5kg
- Max. User Weight: 180kg
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.