You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Karma Ergo Lite Deluxe Transit Wheelchair boasts Karma’s S-Ergo patented seating system which prevents the user from slipping off the seat and promotes pressure relief. The design of this wheelchair makes it great for indoor and outdoor use, both user and carer. With an ultra-light aluminium frame, this wheelchair weighs only 8.7kg making it ideal for easy transportation. With its folding backrest and removable leg rests the Karma Ergo Lite Deluxe Wheelchair will fit in most standard car boots. The seating pose is adjustable allowing for a stable posture and double-cross braces provide strength and durability.
As with all Karma wheelchairs, the chair fabric features an Aegis microbe shield to reduce stains and odours.
- Ultra-lightweight, folding, attendant propelled or self-propelled style wheelchair.
- S-Ergo patented seating system for added comfort.
- Push and pull brake system for 14" rear wheel.
- Detachable swing-away footrests.
- Optional fixed or quick release 20" self-propel wheel.
- Armrests are designed to allow closer seating to desks.
- The top backrest section and the frame fold for ease of transport.
- S-Ergo patented seating system.
- Adjusts and stabilises seating pose.
- Double cross braces provide strength and durability.
|Sizes||41x41cm (16x16")||46x41cm (18x16")|
|Maximum User Weight||100kg||100kg|
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.