You have no items in your shopping cart.
Are you looking for a toilet aid that can support you comfortably? The Heavy Duty Toileting Aid by Kcare is perfect for people who need a little extra help while using the bathroom.
It can accommodate up to 200kg, making it ideal for bariatric individuals. The Toilet Seat Raiser comes with handles, and its 28mm tubing is larger, which means you can grip it better while transferring. You can adjust its height and angle to suit your needs and uneven floors. It's also easy to clean and assemble because you can clip its seat on with ease. The Heavy Duty Toileting Aid by Kcare is ideal for bariatric individuals, accommodating a weight capacity of 200kg. This well-received Toilet Seat Raiser is tailored for users who require extra seating assistance during toileting. Its 28mm tubing is larger and hence, provides a better grip for handles while transferring. Its height and angle can be adjusted to cater to individual needs and uneven floors. Furthermore, its seat can be clipped on with ease for effortless assembly, replacement, and cleaning.
- Designed for users preferring additional seating support while toileting .
- Larger 28mm tubing makes it easier to grip handles when transferring
- Adjustable height and angle to suit individual users and uneven floors .
- Seat clips on for easy assembly, change and cleaning .
- They are supplied with toilet flap with removable splash guard .
- Anti-slip rubber tips on each leg for stability .
- Durable and long-lasting aluminium frame .
- Independently tested to AS/NZS 3973:2009 .
- Suitable for institutional and domestic use .
|Overall Width||530 mm|
|Min Overall Depth||570 mm|
|Max Overall Depth||605 mm|
|Seat Width||380 mm|
|Seat Depth||440 mm|
|Min Floor To Seat Height||470 mm|
|Max Floor To Seat Height||595 mm|
|Product Weight||2.8 kg|
|Max User Weight||200 kg|
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.