You have no items in your shopping cart.
When health and hygiene matter most, Con-Serv Hygienic Seal Grab Rail leads the healthcare industry.
Con-Serv’s innovation cove designed Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), fitted flange seal firms to the rail wall and prevents grime such as soap scum, body fluids, and ointments aqueous-based fluids accumulating behind the grab rail flange covers and creating severe possible health issues.
Finish: Polish Supreme.
Available in a range of sizes:
- 300mm, 450mm, 600mm or 900mm.
- Premium grab rails
- Fabricated from 304 stainless steel
- Assembled with 50mm brass screw-on flange covers with Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) fitted seals
- Inside of grab rail has been cleaned and free of unsanitary oil and dirt produced through fabrication processes
- Stainless steel fixing screws supplied
- Complies with clause 17 of AS 1428.1-2009 for the design and construction of grab rails
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.