You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you're struggling with getting in and out of the bath, the Bathmaster Deltis can help you overcome these difficulties quickly and easily.
This product is lightweight and easy to transport. It is made of all-plastic material that is easy to clean and corrosion-free. Its compact frame fits most bathtubs and has large side flaps for easy transfer. The motor is waterproof and has no built-in circuit board for long-term protection. The reclining backrest and contoured seat offer comfort and support, with an adjustable angle of recline.
- The average number of lift cycles: six (based on maximum user weight)
- Battery charging time: One hour
- Backrest: 680mm high x 350mm wide, 3.7kg.
- Back angle: Tilts to 40°
- Base: 530mm depth x 220mm width
- Seat dimensions: 500mm depth x 375mm width (including side flaps 500mm x 710mm)
- Seat height: 65mm to 460mm
- Seat weight: 6.8 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 140 kg.
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.