You have no items in your shopping cart.
This toilet seat raiser/over toilet aid made by Kcare is designed to fit most standard-sized toilets.
It's really convenient because you can adjust the height and angle of your sitting position. The frame is powder-coated and comes with a toilet seat and splashback that can be easily removed for cleaning. Plus, there are supportive arms on the seat that can be used for seating or transferring assistance. And to make sure you're safe while using it, all legs have rubber grips to prevent slipping.
- Designed for users requiring additional seating support while toileting .
- White powder coated 22mm steel tube .
- Adjustable height and angle to suit individual users and uneven floors .
- Seat clips on and splash guard removes easily for quick assembly, cleaning or
- replacing .
- Anti-slip rubber tips on each leg for stability .
- Independently tested to AS/NZS 3973:2009 .
- Suitable for institutional and domestic use .
|Overall Width||510 mm|
|Overall Depth||600 mm|
|Min Overall Height||680 mm|
|Max Overall Height||805 mm|
|Seat Width||450 mm|
|Min Seat Height||480 mm|
|Max Seat Height||605 mm|
|Product Weight||5 kg|
|Max User Weight||110 kg|
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.