You have no items in your shopping cart.
Middle of the range, the IC20 proves to be popular for most. The medium feel provides a soft feel but excellent support.
How pressure care works with the IC20: This IC20 medium mattress is heat and pressure-sensitive which means that as it gets warmer it becomes softer. So when there is a pressure point developing which usually gets hot and enflamed, this area of the mattress will become softer which allows the blood to flow freely again. ActiveX Material is always adapting to allow blood to circulate freely and to minimise pressure on areas of risk. It responds to pressure and temperature.
Icare mattresses don’t have any springs which makes them suitable for any profiling or static mattress platforms. We have found springs cause problems over time particularly on medical beds. And of course springs don’t have a good pressure care track record.
Availale in Long Single (LS) or King Single (KS)
- 200mm Mattress Depth
- SWL Minimum 30kg, SWL Maximum 200kg
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- King Single: Mattress Size: 2030 x 1070
- Long Single: Mattress Size: 2030 x 900
- No turn design reduces manual handling
- Anticrease XP base to allow easy contour for any profiling bed
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical Cover MVTR (g/24h·m2): 1635.0 Average
- Medical Cover BS7175: Crib 5
- Waterlow ≤20
- Immersion Rating: Medium
- Envelopment Score: 5/5
- To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to a minimum of 65°C for no less than 10 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60°C. The foam can be autoclaved at 134°C.
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.