You have no items in your shopping cart.
Equagel pressure cushion is a 2” tall EquaGel in two stages. The top layer is a thin wall gel and a tight grid for a comfort layer.
The bottom layer is thicker wall gel and has a wide grid for deep posture support.
The pelvic area of the cushion is contoured to more evenly distribute a user’s weight than flat cushions while retaining 1 ¼” of buckling gel under the pressure points.
- Available in two different sizes
- 40cm wide x 40cm deep (16" x 16")
- 46cm wide x 46cm deep (18" x 18")
- Fluid resistant, Vapor permeable, flame resistant cover
- Moderate Pressure Therapy
- Safe Work Load 200kg
- 50 mm high, with 32mm of buckling gel under pressure points
Perth Metro: 2-4 business days
Western Australia: 2-9 business days
Australia: 4-12 business days
Please note: all times provided above are including processing and exclude any wait times provided by manufacturers on out of stock or made to order items.